Famous artists of Vietnam such as singers Thanh Lam and Ha Tran, jazz guitarist French-Vietnamese Nguyen Le, and foreign artists including percussionist Rhani Krija from Morocco, keyboard player Martin Hedin from Sweden and others from Denmark, the UK, France, Belgium, the Republic of Korea and Japan will take part in the festival.
Liberation Day (October 10).
At a press conference in Hanoi on September 3, Music Director of the Festival Quoc Trung expressed hope the event will bring a music festival for not only Hanoians but also people over the country, contributing to building a professional music industry in Vietnam.
The VTV channel will broadcast the opening ceremony live on October 2.
Many sidelines activities will be held including a street festival together with volunteers to convey a message on environmental protection, scheduled to take place at Dong Xuan night market, Hang Bac, Ta Hien and Hang Buom streets and in front of Thong Nhat (Reunification) Park.
- Five College New Music Festival to feature 4 concert programs
- Ravel gives the downbeat to the Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival
- A preview of Germany's major classical music festivals in 2011
- SXSW at 30: Much more than just a music festival
- Red Bull Music Festival to make Southern debut in Atlanta
- What music festivals are still available in 2017? Dates, ticket info, venues, prices – all you need to know
Monsoon Music Festival to be performed at Thang Long Imperial Citadel have 246 words, post on at September 10, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.