PANO – A 100-episode documentary on Vietnam’s culture of worshiping Mau (Mother Goddess) was made public at a press conference on September 11th in Hanoi by Hoa Binh Film Studio in association with the Centre for Vietnamese Religious Culture Research and Preservation.
The documentary introduces Mother Goddess worshiping places and landscapes in Vietnam and those who had made great contributions to preserving and developing the values of the religious culture. It also introduces the Mother Goddess worshiping rituals, including Chau van (spiritual singing) ritual and the connection among music, spiritual singing and dance, costumes and offerings in rituals.
- Documentary: Whitney Houston was molested by Dee Dee Warwick
- When we fled Saigon, my mother brought a recipe notebook. It inspires my career every day.
- Most Influential Icons In Contemporary African Pop Culture
- Wim Wenders on his documentary 'Pope Francis: A Man of His Word'
- Pope Francis shares candid thoughts in new documentary
- Three books on River Saraswati released
- On Mother’s Day, celebrating women in Sri Lanka as champion of breastfeeding
- US State Department Urges China to Release Jailed Tibetan Language Advocate Tashi Wangchuk immediately
- Canadian Government Calls for Immediate and Unconditional Release of Tibetan Language Advocate Tashi Wangchuk
- The 50 Coolest Books to Read This Summer: 2018's Best Fiction and Non-Fiction (So Far)
- 17 movies Bostonians should know about this summer
- What Is Propofol, The Drug Found in Michael Jackson's Body When He Died?
- Divine feminine
- Cannes 2018: another year of controversy, glamour and absurdity at the film festival
- Dam Busters footage restored using ultra-high definition techniques ahead of 75th anniversary
- Watch: Bring Him Back – a film on Maqbool Butt
- Peaky Blinders wins Best Drama Series at TV BAFTAs: Winners list in full
- 20 fun things to do and see this weekend in San Antonio
- ‘Equality in an Inequitable System Is Ridiculous’: An Interview With Bruce LaBruce
- ‘The Shoot Must Go On’: Masayoshi Sukita captures some of rock music’s most iconic figures
Documentary on Vietnam's Mother Goddess worshiping culture released have 308 words, post on at September 12, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.