First Monsoon Music Festival attracts foreign artists
Large numbers of talented artists and musicians from around the world will gather at Hanoi’s former Thang Long Imperial Citadel from October 2-4 for Monsoon Music Festival 2014.
Famous artists of Vietnam such as singers Thanh Lam and Ha Tran, jazz guitarist French-Vietnamese Nguyen Le, and foreign artists including percussionist Rhani Krija from Morocco, keyboard player Martin Hedin from Sweden and others from Denmark, the UK, France, Belgium, the Republic of Korea and Japan will take part in the festival.
- Art Exhibits Planned For Elmhurst
- No, Britney Spears' Art Is Not Getting Its Own Exhibit in France
- Lionsgate Acquires Majority Stake in 3 Arts Entertainment
- The Weekly Roundup: Here's the roundup of all the important Tollywood news you may have missed
- Weekend Movie Review: 'Dolittle' And 'Bad Boys For Life'
- Thuy inaugurates space reviewing 10 years in art
- Can Andy Lack Save NBC News—With Brian Williams and Katie Couric?
- Motown Coming to Western Springs Theater
- Artist's Work Depicts Lake Co. During Depression Era
- Ken Jennings On Verge Of Being Jeopardy's Greatest Of All Time
- Bombshell stars Nicole Kidman and Margot Robbie in tale of women challenging Fox News culture of sexual harassment
- LA Names Intersection For Hip Hop Pioneer Of The Campbellock
- Western Springs Theater To Feature Mystery
- Rose Parade Float Winners Announced
- Film News Roundup: ‘Bombshell’ Writer Charles Randolph Tapped for Writers Guild Honor
- Essential Arts: Remembering John Baldessari, artist of the absurd and profound
- Disney Continues the Story MALEFICENT: Mistress of Evil On Bluray
- The Marsh Presents "Not a Genuine Black Man"
- Crazy Uncle Festival in Elmhurst
- The Best Movies by Female Filmmakers 2019
Art & Entertainment News 5/9 have 256 words, post on at September 5, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.