The Vietnamese team of six high school students won three gold medals, two silvers and a bronze at the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) held in Cape Town, South Africa from July 3 to 13. Ministry of Education and Training. (more…)
- Are rowdy basketball fans to blame for vandalized "M" at Gold Medal Park?
- Blood drive in memory of gold medal skater
- Kate Bove wins gold at Special Olympics World Games
- Johnson-Thompson overcomes heartbreak to win gold
- Kobe Bryant credited with reshaping culture of USA Basketball, helping lead team to 2008, 2012 gold medals
- A year later, gold medal curler Matt Hamilton is still living the dream
- Olympic gold medal curler Matt Hamilton is still living the dream
- Last winter's Olympic gold medal set a new course for Minnesotan Jessie Diggins
- PIAA 2019 Swimming Championships results: Kate Luft, Bishop McDevitt boys win gold; see more Day 2 results
- Vail Valley racer River Radamus wins second gold medal at junior world ski championships
Vietnam wins 3 gold medals at int'l math Olympiad have 168 words, post on at July 13, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.