Ha Noi hospital opens new building
The Ha Noi Department of Health, yesterday, inaugurated a new seven-level building, constructed under a project to upgrade Duc Giang General Hospital for VND861 billion (US$41 million).
The building, with a capacity of 500 beds, will be used for the purposes of examination, outpatient treatment, emergency treatment and administration.
The second part of the upgrade project, which includes the construction of another building and other facilities, will be started soon and is expected to be completed by the end of next year.
- Western Mail letters: Friday, February 22, 2019
- Social care is in crisis but no-one knows what to do about it
- The 22 Plymouth shops and restaurants with poor hygiene ratings
- Russian Lawmakers Send ‘Fake News’ Bill to Putin for Approval
- See how many incidents of anti-social behaviour were reported in Derby last year
- 22 things Sainsbury's and Tesco workers want to say to shoppers
- Putin Signs 'Fake News,' 'Internet Insults' Bills Into Law
- LIVE: Breaking news, traffic, travel and weather for Wednesday, January 31
- Alfredo Morelos mixes with the big names as Rangers star posts social media snap
- Hull City news LIVE: Championship news, reaction and opinion
- Live breaking news updates from across Nottinghamshire on Friday, March 22
- Western Mail letters: Friday, March 22, 2019
- South Wales Echo letters: Friday, March 22, 2019
- Brexit news latest LIVE: Theresa May will resign if MPs vote for her deal
- Mother and her ex jailed for death of 22-month-old
- Police presence outside Abbey Stadium after 'rowdy and anti-social behavior'
- Swansea City fans plan moving tribute to 22-year-old dad
- Disney boss claims Nazi leader Adolf Hitler ‘would have loved social media’
- Student, 22, plunged to death from clock tower 'while taking Instagram photo'
- 'Bullied' girl, 12, who hanged herself 'felt overwhelmed with social media'
Social News 22/7 have 276 words, post on at July 22, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.