Thien Thanh firm’s top leaders arrested Three top officials of the HCM City-based Thien Thanh Group Ltd Company were arrested yesterday for allegedly violating Viet Nam’s Penal Code’s Article 165. The Article deals with deliberate acts against the State’s regulations on economic management, leading to serious consequences. The arrested persons are the company’s Chairman of the board of directors Pham Cong Danh, 49; former Director General-cum-member of the board of directors Phan Thanh Mai, 43; and another former member of the board of directors Mai Huu Khuong, 31. (more…)
- Social media firms including Facebook and Twitter to be legally forced to protect users
- UK could ban social media companies over self-harm content, health secretary says
- Mother of murdered teen who was groomed online calls on ministers to go further in social media crackdown
- Dubai could jail London woman for calling ex-husband's new wife a "horse" on social media
- Britain proposes world's first new Internet safety laws for social media
- How Brits could be jailed in Dubai for social media posts made YEARS ago
- These House Republicans are teaming up to fight the left’s love affair with socialism
- Burger King faces stark criticism for what many social media users are saying is a culturally insensitive ad. Here it is.
- Mother of murdered teenager Breck Bednar calls for Government social media crackdown to go further
- Turkish criminal's gang membership showed 'socially integration'
Social News 1/8 have 245 words, post on at July 31, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.