Thien Thanh firm’s top leaders arrested
Three top officials of the HCM City-based Thien Thanh Group Ltd Company were arrested yesterday for allegedly violating Viet Nam’s Penal Code’s Article 165.
The Article deals with deliberate acts against the State’s regulations on economic management, leading to serious consequences.
The arrested persons are the company’s Chairman of the board of directors Pham Cong Danh, 49; former Director General-cum-member of the board of directors Phan Thanh Mai, 43; and another former member of the board of directors Mai Huu Khuong, 31.
- GOP's warning of socialism doesn't resonate with many votersYou may also be interested in...
- Arizona’s new licensing law aligns with social work practice mobility plan
- Midstate social services director charged with embezzlementYou may also be interested in...
- AP News in Brief 04-18-19
- ‘It’s Going To Be a Culture War’: Journalists Discuss Fake News Ahead of the 2020 Election
- Fighting for Social Equity to Aid Those Most Hurt by the War on Drugs
- AP News in Brief 04-28-19
- SILive.com multimedia specialist, social media team recognized in statewide contest
- AP News in Brief 04-29-19
- AP News in Brief 04-30-19