VietNamNet Bridge – This morning a tornado suddenly appeared in a little rain in the town of Co Do in the Mekong Delta City of Can Tho, damaging over 100 houses and injuring 5 people.
Mr. Tran Van Tranh, the town’s chair, said the at least 56 houses collapsed, 91 houses were damaged and 40 electric poles were knocked down in the tornado.
Local residents said the tornado appeared in small rain at 7.10am. When many people were about to live home for work, they heard the wind howling from afar, then swept away the roofs.
- Housing market could be facing a hit in 2019
- Behind the scenes of filming The Favourite movie at Hatfield House
- What is a 100 per cent mortgage loan? Are they good for first-time buyers and can you apply if you have bad credit?
- One woman's alternative way to get on the housing ladder, in a much cheaper way
- Housing association blasted for ‘ignoring people suffering on the Barnsbury Estate for years’
- How Camden is leading fight against homelessness with Housing First programme
- FTSE 100 rallies on positive US-China relations
- ‘Queue jumping’? Agudas Israel Housing Association can cater only for Orthodox Jews rules High Court
- ‘Yule not move in by Christmas’: Southern Housing Group berated
- Mixed picture for Scottish housing market as small growth in sales recorded