(VOV) – Over 350 enterprises from 64 countries around the globe are participating in an international tourism trade fair which opened in Ninh Thuan province on July 14.
The fair, which is being held in conjunction with the Int’l Grape and Wine Festival, aims to honour special products of Ninh Thuan province and create favourable conditions for businesses to seek cooperation partners.
It also provides a chance for the province to introduce the country’s economic potential, promote tourism and investment to participating countries such as France, Italy, USA, Chile, Portugal and Australia.
- UK’s Aberdeen city seeks cooperation opportunities in Ninh Thuan
- Thailand: New plans to speed up tourism industry’s rebound
- Markets hope for positive signs from Trump trade speech
- German Economy Minister Altmaier warns against trade war ahead of trip to US
- EU's Juncker says trade talks with Trump almost collapsed over US agriculture demands
- US-China trade talks resume in Shanghai
- Report: Jets Trade Disappointing Leonard Williams To Giants For Picks
- Novaland to develop Cần Thơ tourism projects
- Trade war drives ‘innocent’ Asian nations towards recession
- Pho Hien set to be new tourism hub