Judge Andrew Napolitano was on “The Kelly File” tonight to discuss the latest in the IRS scandal.
The government is refusing to budge on the issue of investigating the IRS hard drives that allegedly crashed, erasing two years of emails sent by Lois Lerner.
Meanwhile, True the Vote will be in court in D.C. on Friday. The group isn’t buying the crashed hard drive excuse and wants a forensic expert to determine how the data was lost and if any of it can be retrieved.
Napolitano said that IRS lawyers are making a circular argument. He explained that they’re basically saying that they have no evidence to give because the data doesn’t exist and that nothing in the hard drive crash should affect the lawsuit because the crash happened before the IRS was sued.
“The IRS has stonewalled the Congress to the frustration of two-thirds of the nation. The Congress can’t get to first base on this, but here you have a private litigant – True the Vote – they have the IRS, the great grand inquisitor IRS, with their back to the wall, and they are within inches of getting what the Congress can’t get, which is an outside independent investigation of Mrs. Lerner’s hard drive,” Napolitano said, adding that he thinks “some light is going to come out of this.”
Napolitano also said that 16 year olds don’t even believe the excuses of the IRS.
Watch the analysis above.
- Vietnam: Returning to a Country I Have Loved Since I Was 16 Years Old
- From bored student to Poland’s Masterchef: How a 21-year-old Vietnamese did it
- Ex prosecutor gets jail term for molesting five-year-old girl
- Monk prosecuted for assaulting 11-year-old child in Binh Thuan
- 7-year-old Vietnamese makes the ‘unbelievable’ happen by giving away her eyes
- 21-year-old gets death sentence for murdering 3
- Bong breaks six-year-old 800m record
- 400-year-old bridge divides restoration experts in Hoi An
- Writer Nguyen Quang Sang passes away at 82 years old
- Tap water in Hanoi filtered with 100-year-old technology
- Learning to nap in New York, city that never sleeps
- Vietnamese judge rebuked for lenient ruling in underage sex case
- Saigon pimp for beauty queens gets five years in jail
- “Citizens must be inspired to believe that peace is possible”
- Hong Kong jails top independence leader for six years
- Firecrakers make explosive, illegal comeback during Lunar New Year in Vietnam
- Firecrackers make explosive, illegal comeback during Lunar New Year in Vietnam
- Jackson doctor jailed for four years, could serve half
- S.Korean President Park names ex-top judge to replace prime minister
- Spice Girl Mel B is confirmed as fourth X Factor judge
Judge Nap: 16 Year Olds Don’t Believe Excuses of the IRS have 450 words, post on insider.foxnews.com at July 7, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.