- Ministry of Natural Resources & Environment strengthened cooperation with ADB in various fields
- 2010 Vietnam Sea and Island Week:Protection of sovereignty, natural resources, environment
- Further administrative reforms required in natural resources, environment sector
- Vietnam seeks donors for key natural resource, environment management projects
- Ministry names top natural resources, environment-related events
(VOVworld) – Expanding international cooperation, with the focus on effectively implementing international cooperation projects is one of the major tasks of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment for the rest of the year.
Minister Nguyen Minh Quang said the Ministry’s functional agencies are preparing for the 11th conference of the Vietnam-China meteorological scientific and technological cooperation group and the content for 5th summit of cooperation in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and the 20th ministerial level meeting of GMS countries. Shortly, leaders from the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment will take part in the Trans-Pacific Partnership ministers meeting, the 6th negotiation round of the European Free Trade Association and the 6th negotiation round of cooperation on less sensitive issues at sea between Vietnam and China and meeting of the ASEAN Working Group on Climate Change, led by Vietnam. The Ministry will also work on the agenda for the 11th Vietnam-South Korea Environment Ministers Meeting, the 20th session of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on Biological Diversity and the 10th meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol.