Vietnam calls for Uzbekistani support for East Sea issue
Vietnam calls for Uzbekistani support for the East Sea issue and thanks the country for its support and assistance given to the Vietnamese people during the past struggle for national liberation and unification.
Chief Judge of the Vietnam Supreme People’s Court Truong Hoa Binh told this to his Uzbekistani court officials during his delegation visit to Uzbekistan from June 25 to July 1.
The visit by the Vietnam Supreme People’s Court aims to establish cooperative relations with the Uzbekistani Court and learn the country’s judicial reform experience.
- 50 years of Hillary Clinton in the headlines
- Presidential politics will heat up in Florida after the hard-fought Republican primary
- Cuomo flexing political muscle for Senate Dems
- Fact-checking 2016: Trump dominates annual review of political falsehoods
- Obama to headline SXSW technology conference
- Presidential candidates split on mandatory vaccines
- Critics: Higher NJ gas tax only a temporary fix
- Libous recovering from back surgery
- Tempe voters weigh discrimination against gay people
- FORD TO CITY: DROP DEAD: President's snub inspired, not discouraged, ex-Gov. Hugh Carey
- Fact check: The fifth Republican debate
- John Glenn, astronaut and senator, dead at age 95
- MU Poll: Feingold leads Johnson in Senate race
- From climate to fry bread, 125 reasons to love Arizona
- Helen Purcell admits election mistakes, not corruption
- 'Murder Town' show a 'nightmare' for locals
- Poll: Fear, not excitement, driving Clinton and Trump supporters
- Our 50 most-read stories of 2016
- These were the 10 most-read stories of 2016
- Former Arizona Gov. Evan Mecham dies at 83
Political News Headlines 29/6 have 234 words, post on at June 29, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.