The Hanoitimes – Both Vietnamese PM Nguyen Tan Dung and Philippine President Aquino have agreed to figure out a roadmap towards the establishment of strategic partnership between the two countries.
Philippine Government on reaching a peace agreement that ends multi-decade conflicts and paves the way for development in the southern part of the country.
- Daimler and Renault-Nissan Alliance to further strengthen cooperation in 2016
- Vietnam, Thailand drawn in same group at 2019 AFF U22 Championship
- EU-funded project pushes arts, culture, creativity in Vietnam
- Vietnam comments on Singapore PM’s speech at Shangri-La Dialogue
- Weightlifter Diaz wins first Asian Games gold for Philippines
- Backgrounder: ASEAN plus China, Japan, S.Korea cooperation mechanism (10+3)
Vietnam and Philippine strengthen further cooperation have 106 words, post on at May 22, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.