The overseas Vietnamese community in Malaysia have been updated on the latest development in the East Sea, with China’s illegal placement of its rig in Vietnam’s exclusive economic zone and continental shelf.
Meeting representatives from the community on May 13, Vietnamese Ambassador Nguyen Hong Thao, who is also an expert on maritime law, described China’s move as a serious violation of international law. He stated that it counters the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea and the Declaration on Conduct of Parties in the East Sea, to which China is a signatory.
- Education And Training Services To Overseas Students In Uk - Australia - Canada
- Thinking Outside the Contract: Engaging with China on Cultural and Legal Fronts
- Why Brits Go Mad for Overseas Property
- Setting Up a Representative Office in China - Restrictions
- God Bless China - Why You Can Make More Money In China And Australia Than The USA
- How to Do Business in China
- How to Start to Live the Life of the Early Acts Believers Today! Acts 2:42-47
- Adam Silver Issues Statement Meant To Appease Everybody; China Doesn't Buy It
- If Global Warming Were Real, Democrats Would Talk With China About It
- The Fruit-Cake (Act IV: The Apartment: Part Two of Two parts)
- 188 Stage Hero's Journey (Monomyth): Bull in a China Shop
- U.S. concerned about some Hong Kong protest tactics, heavier China hand: Pentagon
- China Part I
- 3D Rapid Prototyping Overseas and Global Prototyping Discussed
- Survival Guidelines for Working Overseas and Volunteering Abroad
- China Business Networks, the Guanxi and Guanxiwang
- Who to Outsource in Today's Competitive Marketplace? An Idea About Where India and China Stand?
- China Syndrome
- CDC Software Wins Prestigious Awards From Some Of China's Most Influential IT Portal Websites
- Helping Orphans in China
More overseas Vietnamese speak out against China's acts have 281 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 13, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.