A foreigner killed in rear-end collision in Tien Giang At least four passengers, including a foreigner, were killed and nearly 10 others injured in a head-on crash in the southern province of Tien Giang on April 16. A 29-seat coach crashed into a water tank truck at section 44km+800 of the HCM City-Trung Luong expressway in Tien Giang province at 09.30am. The coach, with several foreigners on board, was travelling from Tien Giang to Ho Chi Minh City when the accident happened, witnesses said. Three passengers died at the scene and another passed away on the way to hospital. Among the deaths were a male foreigner and a child aged between 10 and 12. A tow truck was dispatched to separate the damaged coach from the water tank truck. It took rescue workers half an hour to extricate victims who were trapped in the wreckage. Investigations into the cause of the accident are underway. Blaze ravages HCM City garbage ground The fire broke out at 7.30 pm and spread over an area of 1,000 square metres of the garbage ground in the Binh Hung Hoa Ward. The city’s Fire Prevention Brigade sent firemen from the districts of Binh Tan, Tan…
- Amazon app quiz October 17, 2019: Answer these five questions to win Rs 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance
- 10 Social Mobile Apps That Breach Your Teenager’s Privacy
- Florida School Shooting: Sheriff Says 17 Dead
- Buhari, Atiku jab each other over 2019 budget
- The only way to end the class divide: the case for abolishing private schools
- Drudge Falls for Fake Racist Pro-Trump Stunt
- Nerdy Craigslist founder wants to change the world -- starting with your news
- Great British Bake Off's Nadiya Hussain reveals she was sexually abused when she was five by a relative in Bangladesh
- Leon Spinks reportedly hospitalized as wife asks for prayers on social media
- Princess Anne: a sassy, smart royal... or is that just the TV version?
Social News Headlines 17/4 have 323 words, post on at April 16, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.