With the success that Apple has had with its retail stores around the world, it’s no surprise that competitors want their own retail outlets. Microsoft hasn’t had much in the way of luck with its retail locations. Google is also rumored to be getting ready to try its hand at a retail store reports 9to5Google. Get the Free Tracker App to find a SNES Classic in Stock A rumor is going around right now that Google is looking at a retail space located at 131 Greene Street in Manhattan. The address is in the popular and high-end SoHo district. The retail spot Google is said to be eyeing is 4100 square feet and located between Tiffany and Stella McCartney stores.The Google location is also only a block from the Apple Store in Manhattan. That will give Google a retail presence literally right up the street. If the deal happens this will be the first permanent brick and mortar location for Google.It’s unclear what Google would highlight in its stores. Presumably, it would have Google Glass, Nexus devices, and Android hardware from other partners. Experts in the retail space claim that Google is close to signing the lease on the location.I… Read full this story
- Google admits storing enterprise user passwords for 14 years
- Apple's 'most ambitious' retail store set for US capital
- Have your say on the future of Green Street
- New Stewarton Aldi store gets green light from planners
- Lightweight Google Go app launches worldwide
- These are the best and worst Tesco stores in Leicestershire
- Sir Philip Green’s Topshop sees losses widen to £505m
- Google app threat leaves Huawei phone business at edge of abyss
- WHSmith finishes bottom in Which? high street shops survey
- Could new tax for online retailers save Ipswich's high street?
Google's First Retail Store Tipped On Greene Street In Manhattan have 311 words, post on www.i4u.com at March 12, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.