Haiphong Thermal Power Plant No.1 and No.2 are the national key projects with a total capacity of 1,200 MW (comprising 4 generating units, each designed with the capacity of 300MW). The main task of the project is to provide electricity for the national electricity system and to ensure stable power supply for the triangle area of Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh with an average output of 7.2 billion kWh per year. Started in 2005, with great efforts of the investor, contractor and consultant, generating units 1, 2 and 3 were put into operation in November 2011, July 2011 and February 2014 respectively. The plant has so far provided more than 10 billion kWh for the national grid.
The successful connection of Generating Unit 4 (the final of Hai Phong Thermal Power Plant No.1 and No.2) to the national electrical grid is of great significant meaning, marking the completion of the entire project.
- Japan to oppose new or expanded coal-fired power plants in blow to Australian exports
- Yamaha installs solar power plant at Surajpur facility; to save Rs 1.2 crore in energy costs
- Bosch commissions a 5MW power plant in Tamil Nadu
- India Yamaha Motor to set up 4000 KW solar power plant at Surajpur facility
- Nissan rolls out 50,000th Leaf in the UK; will supply electricity to National Grid
- Tata Motors’ Dharwad plant bags National Energy Conservation Award 2016
Generating Unit 4 under Haiphong Thermal Power Plant connected to national grid have 236 words, post on at March 4, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.