Bosch Ltd has commissioned a five megawatt solar power plant in Tamil Nadu for its customer, Sri Vinayaga Green Power Generation. Installed on a 23-acre site, Bosch provided turnkey solutions to the power plant and is responsible for engineering, procurement and construction of the same. Estimated to produce close to 7.6 million units a year, the generated power would therein be sold to third-party power consumers.
The solar power plant has been provided with mono-crystalline silicon solar panels and high-efficiency central inverters. Various components such as solar panels, inverters, structures and other equipments have been sourced from approved partners of Bosch.
In 2011, Bosch Ltd. marked its entry into the energy portfolio and has since been offering quality and innovative products and solutions, initially through the installation of smaller solar capacity projects on roofs of industries, colleges, hotels and apartment complexes. Apart from the current installation of the power plant in Tamil Nadu, the team is currently in the process of commissioning two projects of one megawatt each in Andhra Pradesh and Haryana. Over the past two years the company has also developed several roof-top installations ranging from 25 kWp to 200 kWp capacity across India.
Photograph: Dr Steffen Berns, managing director, Bosch India speaking at the solar plant commissioning ceremony.
- Tamil Nadu plans to invest 5,000 crore in renewable energy, power transmission
- Tamil Nadu moves SC against NGT order to reopen Thoothukudi Sterlite plant
- Will Sterlite verdict push investors away from Tamil Nadu?
- Tamil Nadu: Smart city official pushes for waste-to-energy plant
- Bid to replace farm pumpsets with solar-powered units
- NLCIL achieves financial closure for UP thermal power project
- State may be asked to restore power to Sterlite plant by Supreme Court
- Rules eased for availing agricultural power supply
- 60 Indians detained in Malaysia since May 1; human rights commission launches investigation
- Closing down old thermal plants in 11 key States could save ₹53,000 crore: Report
- Funds dwindle for three power generating PSUs in Tamilnadu
- RBI says economic outlook improving on heightened project activity in Power, Construction
- SC sets aside NGT order allowing reopening of Sterlite plant in Thoothukudi
- Thoothukudi Sterlite plant has become a disturbing symbol for Indian industry
- Sterlite plant reopening case: SC refuses to pass interim order, Bench to take up matter on January 29
- Shuttering old coal plants, freezing those under construction will save Rs 1.45 lakh cr: Report
- Vedanta moves Supreme Court after Madras HC’s refusal to allow reopening of Sterlite Copper plant
- 8.9 lakh to benefit from LPG bottling plant to open soon in Madurai
- Tata Power Renewable Energy commissions 30 MW solar plant in Maharashtra
- Ports, power, renewables and now airports — Adani Group’s big, bold infrastructure bets
Bosch commissions a 5MW power plant in Tamil Nadu have 419 words, post on www.autocarpro.in at March 21, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.