- Activities to support young entrepreneurs in HCM City
- Cao Bang Young Entrepreneurs Association: Actively Joining Hands for Community Benefit
- The 4th General Meeting of Binh Buong Young Entrepreneurs’ Association – Term 2012 – 2015
- First Vietnamese young entrepreneur club in Australia debuts
- 5th National Congress of Vietnam Young Entrepreneurs’ Association opens
HCM CITY (Biz Hub) — With the economy expected to remain sluggish this year, the HCM City Young Businesspeople Association will take action to help member companies stay afloat.
Speaking at its year-end meeting held on Tuesday in HCM City, YBA’s chairman Nguyen Phuong Nam said the association planned to organise more seminars, training courses and trade promotions to help members improve competitiveness and expand to other markets.
In addition, activities will be organised to enhance linkages and improve mutual support among members, he said, adding that special events would be held to mark the 20th anniversary of YBA’s establishment this year.
Nam urged enterprises to focus more on restructuring their operations to improve their efficiency as well as raise competitiveness in the world market.
Last year, the association’s executive board worked closely with members to help them stabilise production and trade, resulting in a number of achievements.
In addition, many practical programmes were organised, including the Viet Nam CEO Forum, Viet Nam E-Business Forum, and business-connection programmes with enterprises in Binh Duong and Tay Ninh provinces as well as trade promotion programmes in overseas markets.
Last year, members contributed more than VND1 billion (US$47,370) to social and charitable activities.
At the meeting, YBA admitted 28 new members, with the total number now 800. — VNS