- Special culture of Dao ethnic minority people in Tuyen Quang province
- Special culture of Dao ethnic minority people in Tuyen Quang
- Tuyen Quang focuses on developing tourism into an important economic sector
- Tuyen Quang provincal Museum will be completed
- Tuyen Quang: Numerous activities in the Culture-Tourism Week 2007
More than 130 businesses are showcasing their industrial-agricultural products serving the upcoming Lunar New Year (Tet) at a fair in the northern province of Tuyen Quang.
The week-long event, which opened on December 29, is co-organised by the provincial Department of Trade and Industry and the Vietnam International Exhibition and Fair Company (VINEXPO).
On display at 250 booths are a wide range of products from wooden furniture, household utensils, food and foodstuff to machinery and handicrafts.
According to the Department, the fair aims to continue responding to the “Vietnamese prioritise using Vietnam goods” campaign while advertising the locality’s typical agricultural products and stabilising the prices of some necessities for Tet.
It also offers a chance for local producers and businesses to promote their trademarks and seek partners.