VietNamNet Bridge – Three Thai men were fine and expelled for working in Vietnam without permits by the authorities of Tien Giang Province.
On December 10, the Tien Giang Province Police Agency imposed VND15 million ($720) administrative fines each on three Thai men, named Aumsuepchue, Siriruang and Sursing for entering Vietnam to work without the Vietnamese authorities’ permits.
The authorities also forced Ms. Tran Thi Thu Thanh – Deputy Director of the Thailand Trade Co., Ltd – to take the three Thai citizens out of Vietnam on December 11.
On December 6, the authorities discovered three foreigners working for the Thailand Trade Co., Ltd., in the Long Trung Fruit Market in Cai Lay district, Tien Giang province.
The Thai workers selected durians and dipped the fruit into unknown chemicals to export to Indonesia and China.
The authorities seized six types of chemicals which were mixed into the solution that durians were dipped into.
The chemical samples have been sent to a lab for testing.
- ‘Nothing to worry about. The water is fine’: how Flint poisoned its people
- Party poppers
- Thailand: smoking ban to keep healthy beaches for tourists
- Thailand: Smoking ban comes into force at 24 beaches
- Grim search for victims begins: Death toll set to rise above 38 as rescuers launch desperate search for Harvey survivors after Katrina commander slammed the military response as 'amateur hour'
- Nadiya Hussain’s new show feels like Who Do You Think You Are? - but with more garlic
- The Mysterious Physics of 7 Everyday Things
- Paul McCartney on how his Meat Free Monday campaign can help protect the planet and our future
- The alternative city guide to Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Boris Johnson's father Stanley says he would proudly 'wear 'unco-operative crusty' badge' as he backs thousands of Extinction Rebellion protestors who partied the night away at Trafalgar Square rave
- Taste Test: The Ruffles Ultimate Line, Which You Must Never Eat, Ever
- The Weirdness Is Coming
- Hidden health benefits of guilty pleasures: Dr WILLIAM LI explains why (in certain ways) cheese, red meat and even beer can be GOOD for you
- Delhiites warming up to odd-even
- The Zealot: Larry Pratt Is the Gun Lobby’s Secret Weapon
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ Introduces Six New Getaways around the World
- Hazardous air pollution engulfs Hanoi
- 13 Ways to Hunt Intelligent Aliens
- Trump Belittles NATO in the Run-Up to the Putin Summit
- Guinness World Records: The world just got bolder, wackier
Three Thai citizens fined for dipping durians into chemicals have 380 words, post on at December 11, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.