- Developing our Party’s international relations In implemention of the Resolutions of the 10th Party Congress
- Russia keen to strengthen trade relations
- PM’s speech at French Institute of International Relations
- “Russia is ready for dialogue to establish sustainable international relations”
- Vietnam-Cuba- a model of international relations
(VOVworld) – Russia’s two major diplomatic achievements in 2013 are solutions to Iran’s nuclear program and a possible military intervention in Syria, according to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In its year-end report released on Thursday, the Ministry says Moscow’s foreign policies focus on involving collective efforts by the international communities to peacefully settle regional conflicts. According to the report, thanks to Russia’s view, parties involved avoid a foreign military intervention into Syria, which will threaten regional stability. The Russian President’s imitative of joint and step-by-step coordination helped the P5+1 group, which is comprised of Russia, the US, China, the UK, France and Germany plus Iran to reach a balanced agreement. The report states that the deal will pave the way for a practical solution to one of the most complicated and prolonged problems in world politics and help to consolidate stability, trust and security for all countries in the region, including Israel.