- Hanoi Law University praised for contributions to legal officer training
- Deputy PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc attends Hanoi Law University’s 35th anniversary
- Youth Union from Ministry of Justice and Hanoi Law University report achievement to Uncle Ho
- International marine law faculty to be opened in Hanoi Law University
- Hanoi Law University pledges 100 scholarships to Laos
(VOVworld) – State President Truong Tan Sang stressed that Hanoi Law University needs to improve the quality and scale of training and attract more legal experts in order to make the university a key training center that can meet the current demand of judicial reform.
While working with the Hanoi Law University on Wednesday, President Sang spoke highly of the school’s development over the past years. He said the law school has made considerable contribution to socialism building, strengthening institutions and legal reforms. Mr. Sang said in the context of integration and strategy of judicial reform which features goals set for 2020, the university needs to further develop on par with the others in the region to meet the country’s demand for judicial reform.