- Catholic followers unite to contribute to national construction and defense
- Vietnam makes practical contributions to Non-aligned Movement
- Official: Vietnam makes practical contributions to APEC issues
- Vietnam makes practical contributions to APEC issues: Official
- Decree 67 makes significant contributions to develop fishery sector: Deputy PM
(VOVworld) – Vice Chairman and Secretary General of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Vu Trong Kim has visited Phat Diem diocese in the northern province of Ninh Binh as the Christmas season draws near.
He praised Catholic followers in joining the Fatherland’s efforts in poverty reduction and other community movements. Bishop Nguyen Nang representing the diocese said the Party, government and Fatherland Front’s attention has strengthened Catholic people’s belief and their joining in socio economic development.
The same day on Thursday, the Ministry of Home Affairs held a meeting to review State management on religious affairs. It aimed to fine-tune laws and regulations on religions and promote religious external affairs while fighting against hostile forces on the issue. State management in religions this year has shown positive outcomes, especially in external religious affairs and mobilization of international support against hostile forces in religious issues. Most dignitaries have participated positively to socio economic development.