(VOV) – Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam has signed a decision recognizing 14 sites as special national relics.
1. Truong Son – Ho Chi Minh Road located in the provinces of Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Quang BInh, Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam, Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong and Binh Phuoc).
2. Hai Ba Trung Temple (in Hanoi’s Me Linh district)
3. Hat Mon Temple historic relic (in Hanoi’s Phuc Tho district)
4. Tran dynasty historic relic (in Quang Ninh’s Dong Trieu district)
5. Tran Hung Dao forest (in Cao Bang province’s Nguyen Binh district)
6. Ben Hai wharf and Hien Luong bridge (Vinh Linh and Gio Linh districts, Quang Tri province)
7. Quang Tri ancient citadel and locations to celebrate the incident of 81 days and nights in 1972 (Quang Tri’s Hai Lang and Trieu Phong districts)
8. Chuong Thien victory site (in Hau Giang’s Vi Thanh city and Long My district)
9. Phu Dong Temple architecture and historic site (in Hanoi’s Gia Lam district)
10. Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple historic relics (Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi)
11. Tay Dang Temple architecture site in (Hanoi’s Ba Vi district)
12. But Thap Pagoda architecture site (Bac Ninh’s Thuan Thanh district)
13. Dau pagoda architecture site (Bac Ninh’s Thuan Thanh district)
14. Cat Ba archipelago (in Hai Phong’s Cat Hai district)
Vietnam now has a total of 48 special national relics.