- Van Phong Bay – Unspoiled Natural Beauty
- Ha Tay Province’s Tourism Wakening Natural Beauties
- Secluded natural beauty offers new destination in Quang Binh
- Sao Nam Wooden Flooring – Natural Beauty and Environmental Friendliness
- Son Doong Cave: how can we balance between exploring and preserving the cave’s natural beauty?
The photos, taken at national parks and natural conservation sites across the country, offer glimpses of the majesty and fragility of Vietnam’s natural heritage, endangered animals, and threatened forests.
Entitled “Nature Through My Eyes”, the exhibition highlights the worrying disappearance of Vietnamese rain forests and hopes to inspire greater public awareness regarding the importance of conservation. The photographers’ pictures are as much a call to action as a celebration of artistic accomplishment.
The exhibition’s proceeds will be used to fund ranger services in Dong Nai province’s Cat Tien National Park and to aid flood victims in central Vietnam.
A selection of the exhibition’s photos: