Mercedes Benz has launched a special limited production C-Class 'Edition-C’ or in other words, Celebration Edition. The Mercedes C-Class Edition C has been launched to mark the occasion of sale of 10 million C-Class cars worldwide. The C-Class Celebration Edition is a particularly sporty looking version of the sedan which is available for Indian buyers.
Mercedes Benz C-Class Celebration Edition is available for a price of INR 39.16 lakhs (Ex-showroom, Mumbai). Production of the 'Edition C’ will be limited to only 500 units for the Indian market. More information about the sedan in the gallery below.
Mercedes Benz C-Class Celebration Edition is based on the C220 CDI variant and is characterized by its AMG body styling gained through AMG body kit that includes front and rear apron, side sill extensions, a radiator grille with centrally positioned star and fins in high gloss black.
Other exterior changes include 2 tone 17 inch 5 spoke alloy wheels shod in 245/40 R 17 tyres (Cont..)
Edition C badge on the front fender, smoked headlamps, chrome exhaust pipe tips, electric sunroof,…
An exclusive radiator grille with high gloss black louvres and chrome trim.
The interior is covered in Alcantara, Nappa leather on the steering, all of which receive contrasting blue/alpaca grey stitching. The wood paneling has been replaced with sportier looking silver inserts.
The multimedia upgrade includes a new full colour 11.4cc LED infotainment display with Navigation as standard pre-loaded with maps.
The interior light package adds plenty of ambient lighting throughout, including in the exterior mirrors, front footwell, handle recesses, door pockets and air vent thumb wheels.
Mercedes Benz C-Class Celebration Edition is only a cosmetic upgrade over the regular C-Class C220 CDI and remains unchanged mechanically.
The Edtion C continues to be powered by the 4 cylinder, 2143 cc, engine rated at 170 PS power between 3,000-4,200 rpm and 400 Nm of torque between 1,400-2,800 rpm.
The engine comes mated to Mercedes 7G-Tronic automatic transmission and features economy improving technology such as Eco Start-Stop.
The limited edition Merc Edition C comes for a premium of about 6 lakhs over the standard C-Class C220 CDI variant. The AMG styling, added equipments and features does make it a worthy buy.
- Britain's first NAKED workout classes have a surprising price tag
- Charlotte Crosby's hosts raucous bash at her home for show launch
- Katie Price hits out at trolls who made vile meme of Harvey as Jihadi bride
- Katie Price celebrates a cocktail being named after her
- Katie Price's kids look miserable as she makes them eat 27 calorie pancakes
- Katie Price reveals she's lost so much weight she now wears children's clothes
- Katie Price 'forced to pay back £12k a month to clear debts' as spending spirals
- Here's How 93 Celebrities Reacted To Nipsey Hussle's Death
- Katie Price SLAMS ‘hypocrite’ Peter Andre live on Good Morning Britain
- Argos launches better than half price toy sale in time for Easter
- Argos huge half price toy sale starts today and there's hundreds of discounts
- Greenfield defeats Summertown to win Class A state championship
- Midseason Premiere Dates For New & Returning Series: 2019 Edition
- Skin therapist who launched beauty serum while battling cancer died
- Michael Schumacher's legacy lives on with app launch on 50th birthday
- The votes are in. York County's most famous living celebrity is...
- Los Angeles Teachers Strike, Disrupting Classes for 500,000 Students
- Donna Air, 39, cuts a low-key figure in a blue cotton shirt
- RHONY star Ramona Singer launches anti-aging serum AGELESS by Ramona
- Emma Willis joined by husband Matt at launch of her fashion collection
Mercedes C-Class Celebration Edition-C Launched; Price Rs 39.16 Lac have 749 words, post on www.drivespark.com at November 12, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.