(VOV) – Dozens managed to escape a passenger bus with bunk beds after it was on fire in Ha Tinh province early on November 4.
The North-South express bus caught fire when it was travelling past Phu Viet commune, Thach Ha district, at 04.00am.
The blaze was said to break out at the rear-end of the bus and quickly spread across the vehicle.
Passengers managed to get out of the bus before local fire fighters put out the roaring fire within 30 minutes.
Investigation into the cause of the incident is under way.
- Surviving Marathon Bus Rides in Latin America: What to Do
- Surviving Marathon Bus Rides in Latin America: Useful Items
- Move To The Rear Bus Campaign
- Chinatown Bus Lines are a Budget Traveler's Dream
- Traveling by Bus in Tanzania
- Linear Bus Stops
- Three Months Of Cheaper Bus And Train Fares
- Waiting for the "Mood Bus" to Arrive
- The Baker's Dozen Items You Should Carry in Your Basic Survival Kit!
- Creation of a Survival Vehicle
- The Top 50 Ways to Survive College for the First-Time-Off-To-College Kid
- Complex Matters involved in Bus Accident Cases
- Intelligent technology in the children school bus
- Balqon Corporation Introduces All Electric Shuttle Bus BLQN.BB - OTC.BB
- Between the contrast of the China and US school bus
- How Airlines Calculate Passenger Luggage Weight
- Mass Transit Mindset - Are You Too Sexy For the Bus?
- The Shuttle Bus from Nairobi to Arusha and Moshi
- Passenger transport companies operating management
- AAA And Minnesota Safety Council Promote Child Passenger Safety Week
Dozens survive passenger bus fire have 233 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 4, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.