- Mobilize the response to Action Month for preventing and fighting against drugs in 2012
- HCM City action month to control bird flu underway
- Meeting in response to the National Action Month of preventing HIV/AIDS
- Danang launches “Foodstuff Hygiene and Safety Action Month”
- Thoroughly and widely disseminating for the action-month of preventing narcotics
A month-long campaign on HIV/AIDS prevention has been launched in response to World AIDS Day (December 1) and the global HIV prevention campaign.
With the goal of a society with no new HIV infection, the campaign this year aims to expand preventive and treatment services and increase the access to these services.
Communications activities will be held to raise public awareness about high-risk behaviours as well as the responsibility of families and society to HIV/AIDS patients and vice versa.
Lasting from November 10 to December 10, the campaign’s activities also include seminars on interference measures for vulnerable groups.
In particular, the border guard force will join in activities at border and remote areas.-VNA