PANO – The General Department of Defence Industry opened a training course for 84 cadres from trade unions of the general department’s units on October 1st in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province, in the presence of Major General Le Khuong Me, Deputy Commissar of the department.
During the four-day course, trainees will study the Resolution on trade union work in the army, the organisation of congresses and conferences at businesses and units, labour, salary and policies for workers in businesses, as well as missions of trade union cadres in educating and managing youth and defence workers.
The participants will also attend a seminar to raise the quality of trade union activities, a fact-finding tour to trade unions of businesses, and artistic exchanges.
General Me said the training course is to improve trade union cadres’ professionalism and create an opportunity for them to exchange experiences to better trade union activities in the years to come.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Trade Union embraces new mission when Vietnam joins FTA
- Trade Union in a branch of the MOCST in HCM City wraps up in half 2008-2013 terms
- 10th Congress of Vietnam Trade Unions opens in Hanoi
- Business, farming, trade union and community leaders travel to London to urge party leaders to avoid no-deal Brexit
- Trade union organisation to work on improving workers’ meals
- Vietnam, Japan share trade union experience
- Vietnamese, Norwegian trade unions strengthen cooperation
- Foreign businesses wary of funding trade unions
- 10th Congress of Vietnam Trade Unions opens