PANO – The General Department of Defence Industry opened a training course for 84 cadres from trade unions of the general department’s units on October 1st in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province, in the presence of Major General Le Khuong Me, Deputy Commissar of the department.
During the four-day course, trainees will study the Resolution on trade union work in the army, the organisation of congresses and conferences at businesses and units, labour, salary and policies for workers in businesses, as well as missions of trade union cadres in educating and managing youth and defence workers.
The participants will also attend a seminar to raise the quality of trade union activities, a fact-finding tour to trade unions of businesses, and artistic exchanges.
General Me said the training course is to improve trade union cadres’ professionalism and create an opportunity for them to exchange experiences to better trade union activities in the years to come.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Between The Lines: The UAW’s Principles For Fair Union Elections
- Majority of GM Employees Approve Contract, Still Does Not Pass
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley’s Union Budget 2016 speech
- The Biggest Developments from Every NFL Team's OTAs
- Rep. Lee Zeldin: Ilhan Omar is wrong – anti-Israel and anti-Semitic BDS movement must be condemned
- Labor Relations Board Files Worker Rights Complaint Against Tesla; Musk Fires Back
- Why Investors Aren’t Excited About Fiat-Chrysler’s NYSE Listing
- News watch November 2010: today's auto industry news
- Crunch watch Feb 09: the auto industry in crisis
- Crunch watch May 09: the auto industry in crisis
- First AAITF Bangkok expo to showcase thousands of aftermarket products
- VW emissions scandal: Nine VW vehicles have false CO2 ratings
Trade union activities to be approved have 262 words, post on at October 2, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.