VietNamNet Bridge – Three hours after the first explosion at the firework factory which made the whole Thanh Ba district in the midland province of Phu Tho shaking, the rescue forces could approach the scene. Many bodies and dozens of wounded people were brought out. Mr. Phi Xuan Trung, Khai Xuan commune chairman, said the explosions began at 7h55am on October 12, and lasts for hours. The smell of firecracker powder was very strong. The vast areas around the firework warehouse were shaking. Thousands of people were evacuated from these areas. Many fire trucks and ambulances were sent to the scene. Teacher Nguyen Nhu Quynh, whose house is located about 3 km from the explosion site, said that after the first explosion, her house was shaking, the doors were jerked repeatedly, then slammed down and hit the wall. She barely heard her neighbors told each others that there were many people died while the public speakers called for people who live within a radius of 15km from the firework warehouse to evacuate. She tried to call her friends and relatives who live near the firework factory but she could not communicate with anyone. Her family and many households in the…
- From wood processing to noodles: Phu Tho boosts rural industry
- Mumbai: 106 people died in building collapse cases in last five years
- ‘People Dying All Over The City’: Mayor Jim Kenney Warns More People Will Die After South Philadelphia Safe Injection Site Halted
- 2 killed, 20 injured when warehouse explosion shakes Houston
- Teenager jailed for supplying MDMA to cousin, 15, who died after overdose
- Tragic final words of boy, 15, who died of overdose after 'relentless bullying'
- Foster Homes Found For Dogs In Home Where 2 People Died
- Two more people die from coronavirus in Italy: civil protection agency
- Man dies in home explosion in Pittsburg
- Police name girl, 15, who died after being hit by car in Sunderland
Phu Tho: At least 15 people died in firework warehouse explosion have 323 words, post on at October 12, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.