A three-minute clip about Ly Son Island in the central province of Quang Ngai recently posted on Youtube recently has drawn great attention from viewers.
The clip conducted by a group of young people in Hanoi named HNLens who travelled from the capital city to Quang Ngai and then came to the island to film different scenes, including underwater images.
They experienced days of bad weather and nights of power loss and even food shortage to try to complete the video. The clip uses high-tech effects in its images and uses the song “Earth Girl” as the background music.
A person whose nickname is Van Phu Bui commented that, “The video is so beautiful and professional. I love Vietnam and I am proud of being a resident of Quang Ngai. Please see the most populous island in Vietnam to experience its natural beauty and friendly people.”
Another viewer with nickname Mr. Soulless, commented, “It is a paradise, my fatherland!”
At the end of the clip, the member team raises the national flag, sending a message of nationalism.
The clip has received many comments from internet users.
- The man who built Rose Island: 'Creating it was his scream for freedom'
- Drake's son Adonis, 3, does yoga with mom Sophie Brussaux in sweet Instagram video
- 'I love you, champ': Conor McGregor shares snaps with his son Conor Jr, 3, onboard a luxury yacht... days after he was accused of exposing himself to a woman in Corsica
- Facebook’s Global Ad Machine Is The Company’s $80 Billion Annual Lifeblood. Workers Say It Puts Profits Over People.
- Off-grid couple say they’ll take their TWINS on survival trips at 20 months and let their son ‘go feral’ when he’s home
- Lad, 23, and gran, 76, who wed two weeks after they met at her son’s funeral now rake in cash with ‘hot content’ online
- Womenswear a new normal among Vietnamese male celebs
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 3
- Trend of virtual reality technology museum
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 8
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 1
- The 30 best true crime series to watch on Netflix right now
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 9
- Online games: harmless fun or social problem?
- Spending falls amid COVID-19, but luxury brands continue to open in Vietnam's busy retail market
- The 39 Most Defining Memes of 2020
- How to be smart parents in digital era?
- Vietnamese take increasingly to navel gazing
- “Everyone’s a Nerd About Something”: Inside the World of TV Superfandom
- As it happened — Kailash Satyarthi, Malala Yousafzai receive Nobel Peace Prize
Young people's Ly Son Island clip attracts internet surfers have 400 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 19, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.