- Vietnam, Cambodia boost military training cooperation
- Russia – Vietnam to strengthen military technical cooperation
- Vietnam, India promote defence training cooperation
- Military Technical Academy should promote international training cooperation
- Vietnam’ and Laos’ military training departments promote cooperation
PANO – The armies of Vietnam and Bangladesh would work to promote training cooperation so that officers of the two armies could have further studies at each country’s Academy of National Defence.
Lieutenant General Pham Xuan Hung, Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army expressed that expectation in his reception for Brigadier Muhammad S.U Huda who is leading a delegation from the National Defence Academy of Bangladesh for a fact finding trip in Vietnam.
At the reception on September 13th at the Ministry of National Defence’s Headquarters, the Vietnamese general stressed that the trip is a good opportunity for the two academies to learn more about the fields of mutual concerns, especially in training.
For his part, Brigadier Muhammad S.U Huda said that training is one of the cooperations that the two armies should pay much attention to in the time to come, contributing to consolidating and enhancing the two armies’ friendship, cooperation and mutual understanding and trust.
Translated by Mai Huong