- National History Museum marks 5th anniversary of establishment
- Decision No. 3126/QĐ-BVHTTDL dated September 11: National History Museum in collaboration with Kyushu National Museum – Japan held exhibition “Japanese History and Culture” in Vietnam.
- National history museum set for 2021
- Decision No. 366/QĐ-BVHTTDL on February 25: National History Museum organizes an exhibition “ Dong Son culture” in Malaysia
- Informing the summary of Deputy Minister Le Khanh Hai on the mechanism of an investment management and a capital support for National History Museum Project
(TITC)-On 30th Aug. 2013, the National History Museum hold the opening ceremony of exhibition on “Viet Nam’s ancient jewelry” to introduce to domestic and int’l tourists art values of Viet Nam’s ancient jewelry.
Visiting the exhibition, tourists will have chance to contemplate over 100 documents and unique artifacts stored at the Museum.
The artifacts collection includes items from prehistoric and ancient times (including typical artifacts of Phung Nguyen, Go Mun, Dong Son and Sa Huynh, Dong Nai, Oc Eo cultures).
Specially, the Nguyen Dynasty’s unique royal jewelry collection was also introduced for the first time on this occasion.
Thanks to skillful hands, creativity and exquisiteness of Vietnamese artisans, these ancient jewelry collections were made from diversified materials such as mollusk shells, animal bones and horns, glass, precious stones, bronze, gold, silver…
It is hope that the exhibition will attract more tourists visiting the museum in the coming time.
Some images of artifacts at the exhibition:
National History Museum opens exhibition on “Viet Nam’s ancient jewelry” have 160 words, post on vietnamtourism.gov.vn at 2013-09-04 05:17:19. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.