- National History Museum opens its doors to Chinese exhibition
- National History museum set to open by 2010
- The Vietnam National Museum of History to open the Exhibition titled “Vietnamese Ancient Jewelries”
- National history museum project gets a go-ahead
- National History Museum receives materials related to maritime sovereignty
(TITC)-On 30th Aug. 2013, the National History Museum hold the opening ceremony of exhibition on “Viet Nam’s ancient jewelry” to introduce to domestic and int’l tourists art values of Viet Nam’s ancient jewelry.
The artifacts collection includes items from prehistoric and ancient times (including typical artifacts of Phung Nguyen, Go Mun, Dong Son and Sa Huynh, Dong Nai, Oc Eo cultures).
Specially, the Nguyen Dynasty’s unique royal jewelry collection was also introduced for the first time on this occasion.
Thanks to skillful hands, creativity and exquisiteness of Vietnamese artisans, these ancient jewelry collections were made from diversified materials such as mollusk shells, animal bones and horns, glass, precious stones, bronze, gold, silver…
It is hope that the exhibition will attract more tourists visiting the museum in the coming time.
Some images of artifacts at the exhibition: