- Intensification of tourism cooperation between Da Nang and China’s Guangdong
- Increasing cooperation between Da Nang and China’s Taiwan
- Russian Consul General promises to enhance cooperation with Da Nang
- Promoting comprehensive cooperation between Da Nang city and EU
- Instigation of cooperation between Da Nang and Indian localities
Da Nang and China’s Shandong will strengthen cooperation in tourism, investment and commerce, most notably in developing infrastructure, hi-tech and industrial parks. In addition, the two localities will intensify exchange activities in culture and sports, and promote the establishment of cooperative relations among universities and student exchange programmes.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to officially establish this cooperation was signed recently in Da Nang by the Vice Chairman of the city’s People’s Committee, Mr Phung Tan Viet, and the Deputy Governor of China’s Shandong Province, Mr Xie Geng.
Addressing the ceremony, Vice Chairman Viet highly appreciated the potential, strengths as well as socio-economic, scientific and technological achievements of Shandong.The city leader emphasised that Da Nang is willing to cooperate strictly with the Chinese locality to boost bilateral relationship.