- Local hospitals receive international medical aid
- Hanoi children’s hospital receives US$100 million booster shot
- Needy children receive mid-autumn festival gifts
- Children with difficult lives received Mid-autumn festival gifts
- Local hospitals fail to meet needs of child patients despite health cards
HCM CITY (VNS)- Thousands of paediatric patients in HCM City and Ha Noi will receive moon cakes, lanterns and other gifts as part of a Mid-Autumn Festival celebration called Trai Tim Hong (Pink Heart).
During the celebration held today at the city’s Paediatrics Hospital 2 and tomorrow at the Ha Noi-based Central Paediatrics Hospital, the kids take part in mooncake baking, reading and traditional games, and enjoy free haircuts as well.
There are flea markets selling low-priced clothes, stationery and books. All proceeds from the sales will be given to needy patients.
The highlight of the celebration is circus, magical, music, dance and comedy performances featuring artists from both cities, including singers Thai Thuy Linh, Hien Thuc and Minh Quan, comedic actor Minh Beo, and child and teen singers and dancers. – VNS