- 90 students from Phu Yen province participating in the contest
- Youth Union’s members, youths in Phu Yen province participate in propagating to ensure traffic order and safety
- 3 units of Phu Yen province participating in Vietnam Travel Expo in 2013
- Ethnic Cultural Festival in Phu Yen province wraps up
- Phu Yen province hasten welcoming tourists
Mr. Vo Ngoc Khanh, Deputy Director of Phu Yen Center of Culture-Tourism Promotion lets known that Phu Yen Department of Culture-Sports-Tourism and 5 enterprises in the province will participate in the International Tourism Expo in Ho Chi Minh City in 2013 (ITE HCMC 2013).
The participating units are Tram Beach Hideaway Resort, Sao Viet Tours Co. Ltd., Kaya hotel, Hung Vuong hotel and Saigon – Phu Yen hotel.
At the Expo, Phu Yen tourism and businesses refer to clients, partners about Phu Yen’s tourism potentials and products. In addition, the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism and businesses in Phu Yen province will attend the developing and cooperating meeting for Vietnam-Russia tourism.
Reportedly, this is the 8th time that ITE HCMC has been held; and this is the largest and most professional tourism-expo in Vietnam. ITE HCMC 2013 introduces the message “5 countries – 1 destination” with the participation of the 5 countries of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam, connecting and promoting for tourism development-cooperation of the Mekong sub-region.
Source: Phu Yen Newspaper
Translated by TRINH THUY