- Vietnamese students wins Japanese Arts Festival
- Traditional festivals of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand featured in HCMC
- Festivals of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand featured in HCMC
- Vietnamese in Laos celebrate national festivals
- 200 artists to perform at Autumn Melodies Arts Festival 2017
(VOVworld) – An art performance by 1000 artists from Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar is praising the beauty of each country’s land and people, their achievements, and solidarity among nations towards building a strong and prosperous ASEAN community.
The week-long festival opened Monday in Dong Ha city, Quang Tri province, with the participation of 17 professional art troupes. The host Vietnam is showcasing at the festival its cultural identities of each region and 54 ethnic groups. Vuong Duy Bien, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism, spoke at the opening ceremony: “The Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar art performance is a cultural highlight this year. It creates a chance for artists of the 4 countries to exchange experience in art activities, honor the unique art values of each country, acquire artistic quintessence, and promote solidarity among Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar”.
Dinh Thieu – VOV correspondent in the Central region