Vietnamese ambassador to Russia Pham Xuan Son, who is paying a working visit to Russia’s Volgograd province from August 22-25, made the statement at a meeting with Volgograd regional Governor Sergey Bozhenov and provincial leaders.
Son highlighted the time-honoured friendship, strategic partnership and the role of the Vietnamese community in fostering the relationship between the two nations.
He thanked Volgograd leaders and people for helping the Vietnamese community over the years while asking them to forge favourable conditions for Vietnamese nationals to enrich themselves and make greater contributions to localities’ economic development.
For his part, Governor Bozhenov praised the contributions made by the Vietnamese community in Volgograd and called on Vietnamese localities and his province to raise the current trade value of US$9 million to a higher level by implementing more projects in the time to come.
Provincial leaders are willing to offer incentives for foreign investors including those from Vietnam to do business in Volgograd, he said.
Bozhenov asked the two sides to intensify information sharing and organize trade promotion forums and seminars in a bid to reach the bilateral trade target of US$7 billion by 2015.
Meeting with Vietnamese expatriates living in Volgograd as part of his visit, Son kept them updated on Vietnam-Russia relations and called for their practical contributions to socio-economic development in the two countries.
Son’s ongoing visit to Russia aims to implement agreements reached by senior leaders and the Vietnamese Embassy’s working program
- Trekking to Nong Fa Lake Southern Laos
- The Case of Thai Joint Venture With Japanese Partner in Construction Business
- Choosing Between DirecTV And Dish Network
- The DIRECTV Guide - What You Should Know About DIRECTV
- Language Barriers
- Visiting Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley
- One More Try - My First Attempt to Speak Up For the Darfuris
- Nuclear Threat From Mexico
- Remittances and International Aid - How to Make Them Work?
- The Nuclear Deal - Why America is Proactive to 'Help' India
- Chinese Negotiation 101
- The Chuvash People's Unique Libido Booster and Best Sexual Position for Satisfaction Revealed
- Choosing a Dermatologist
- Seven Ways To Be More Effective Using Metrics
- 9 Ways To Get Fired From Your Job As School Carnival Leader
- Spring Allergy Season - A Few Good Remedies To Stave Off Sneezing And Allergy Symptoms
- I Found a Way to Use Water As Fuel
- How to Lose Weight by Playing More
- Abdominal Lipo-Sculpture
- Energy Efficiency - Cradle to Cradle Recycling with Glass
Russian, Vietnamese localities boost cooperation have 386 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 14, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.