- Tuy Hoa City, Dong Hoa district: Build 73 houses for poor households
- Handing over 72 houses for poor households and families in need of the governmental support
- Abolish more than 5,200 temporary houses for poor households
- VietinBank handed over 333 houses for poor households
- Ministry proposes storm-proof houses for poor households
(VOV) – The Vietnam Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank) has constructed 2,010 houses worth a total exceeding VND50 billion for poor households in Can Tho province.
Can Tho City People’s Committee Vice Chairman Le Hung Dung commended Vietinbank for supporting the less fortunate.
He summarised the recent efforts of Can Tho authorities to obey central Government policy in stabilising the economy, protecting social welfare, and addressing the concerns of local businesses.
Its social welfare activities have enjoyed significant support from the city’s banks and businesses.
At a concurrent presentation ceremony on August 17, municipal representatives presented certificates of merit to 6 organisations and individuals recognised for their notable contributions to implementing social welfare projects.