VGP – The 21st Hoi An – Japan cultural exchange program will take place in the ancient town of Hoi An from August 23-25.
The program was first held since 2003 on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Viet Nam and Japan.
This year, the program will include display of cultural exchange photos and Hoi An – Japan cooperation activities during the past ten years.
Viet Nam and Japan have officially established diplomatic relations in 1973. So far, the bilateral ties have been continually consolidated and enhanced in all fields.
Japan is now the 3rd largest trade partner of Viet Nam, with the two-way turnover of US$25 billion in 2012.
Especially, Japan ranks first among the countries and territories investing in Viet Nam and offers the highest amount of ODA, counting for 30% of total ODA channeled to Viet Nam.
Over 40.000 Vietnamese people have learned Japanese language and the Vietnamese students in Japan also take the largest portion among ASEAN.
By Ngoc Van
- Three openings left for CASD's Israeli exchange program
- Council recognizes marathon delegation from Japan
- Haitian Heritage Month – and revered Haitian Flag Day – set to unfurl a host of events, all bursting with national pride
- The 62 agencies and programs Trump wants to eliminate
- Programs, agencies on the chopping block
- Paterson: Inside needle exchange, clients defend the program
- Buckeye teacher pleads not guilty to sexual conduct with foreign-exchange student, 17
- Artist team offers a painting in exchange for invite to family dinner in the Bronx; part of art exhibition
- Buckeye teacher pleads guilty to sexual conduct with Swedish foreign-exchange student
- Father of German exchange student killed by Montana homeowner slams U.S. gun culture
- Buckeye teacher accused of sexual conduct with foreign exchange student
- Rappers mull shipping containers on vacant lots as new home base for youth programming
- ‘The View’ host Joy Behar to anchor series on Current TV
- Toronto is abuzz with art and cultural happenings, and it's just a day's drive from NYC
- Japan’s AKB48, a girl pop group whose lineup is chosen by fans, set to go global
- 2 Americans arrested in Japan in connection with Irish exchange student’s death: reports
- City renews funding for program that puts local artists in senior centers in exchange for studio space
- 20 pop culture reasons 2017 could be awesome
- Former WABC host Lynn Samuels dies Christmas Eve at 69
- Trump: Japan is 'winning' with free trade
Hoi An to host cultural exchange program with Japan have 377 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at August 11, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.