(VOVworld) – The Ministry of Information and Communications has introduced decree 72 on the management, supply, and usage of internet services aiming to ensure a fair and transparent trading environment for the development of new forms of internet information. Criticism from unfriendly organizations and individuals that decree 72 is a great threat to online reporters and bloggers is unfair. Decree 72 consists of 6 chapters and 46 articles covering internet services and resources, the management, provision, and usage of online information, the establishment of websites and social networks, information about telecommunication networks, online games, and online information safety and security. The decree generates conditions for the development of internet information forms by licensing websites, social networks, and service supply registration. The decree also defines the rights and obligations of online information suppliers and users and the management of cross-border information supply in line with Vietnamese law and international conventions to which Vietnam is a signatory. Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Le Nam Thang spoke at a press conference introducing the decree: “When creating decree 72, we had to ensure that regulations create conditions for international integration and cooperation and the development of e-commerce. We have taken into consideration international…
- Post-paid mobile phone services restored in Kashmir without internet
- Russia Will Cut Itself Off From the Rest of the Internet This Spring (Temporarily)
- Legal aid little help as 1 lawyer for 161 inmates
- Budget wishlist: Safe streets and spaces for women can ensure workforce gender parity, says Omnicuris CEO
- Decentralised development will spur growth in Prakasam: Balineni
- Revenue Act soon to bring transparency in land issues: Governor
- Vietnam has huge development opportunities
- How transparent is TI report!
- Facebook's internet.org initiative aims to connect 'the next 5 billion people'
- Internet age should not undermine our jury system, says Dominic Grieve
Decree 72 ensures a transparent legal corridor for internet development have 303 words, post on at August 2, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.