- Interpreting the Appeal of Chu Lai Open Economic Zone
- Chu Lai Open Economic Zone, driving force of Quang Nam’s economy
- Making Chu Lai Open Economic Zone a preeminent economic hub
- Construction of Nine Works in Chu Lai Open Economic Zone Starts
- Chu Lai Open Economic Zone Attracting Investment with Special Mechanism
th founding anniversary of the Chu Lai open economic zone in Nui Thanh district, Quang Nam province. The government leader urged Quang Nam to exert more efforts to call for large-scale projects and auxiliary services. He said the province now needs to clear land, help people resettle in new areas, reform administrative procedures, and train the workforce: “Land clearance is a competitive advantage, particularly in central areas, where there is no land reserve. To do so, we need to encourage the people and relocate them to other areas. Good human resources are important. Training of workers and engineers should be done for economic purposes. This is an urgent demand to ease the people’s hardship and poverty. We also need higher-quality projects”.
The Chu Lai open economic zone comprises of 24 communes and 5 industrial parks with a total coverage of 3,500ha. Over the past decade, the zone has accommodated 89 investment projects worth 1.5 billion USD. On Saturday, construction of the Dr. Thanh-Chu Lai industrial park and international port with a total capital of 400 million USD started.
Thanh Ha, VOV correspondent in central region