Brodard debuts three new moon cake flavors
The Saigon Times Daily
Brodard Bakery has launched three new flavors of lotus seeds with dua leaves and coconut juice, tiramisu and ginseng to serve both local and foreign diners.
The sweet taste of lotus seed is mingled with the fresh fragrance of dua leaves and greasy taste of coconut juice. Meanwhile, tiramisu moon cake has cheese stuffing and typical Vietnamese cocoa flavor is a must try to those who have been loyal to Brodard’s popular tiramisu cake over the years. Ginseng moon cake with lotus seeds is a nutritious treat to customers. This year, Brodard has produced 600,000 moon cakes with prices a little higher than last year due to the increased costs of ingredients and packaging.
Brodard moon cakes are available at the Palace Hotel Saigon, Bong Sen Hotel Saigon, Bong Sen Annex, Vincom Center B, and at its 15 stores around town.
- Halo Top Just Announced 7 New Dairy-Free Flavors
- Introducing Audi’s new moon robot — the Audi Lunar Quattro
- These Traditional Japanese Rice Cakes Get A Deliciously Sweet Twist
- More bad news for e-cigarette users: The flavors are just more toxic chemicals, warn scientists
- Watch the first trailer for Duncan Jones’ new film Mute
- Mark Bittman's New Cookbook Is the Solution to All Your Dinner Problems
Brodard debuts three new moon cake flavors have 211 words, post on at October 26, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.