- Party delegation attends ASEAN conference on women in politics
- ASEAN Navies expand cooperation for marine environmental protection and preservation
- Conference promotes CLV development triangle
- Vietnam keen to promote cooperation with Singapore and Malaysia
- Vietnam promotes cooperation with India and Indonesia
The 7th Co-ordinating Conference for the ASEAN Political-Security Community (ASCCO) took place in Jakarta, Indonesia on August 20 under the chair of Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN for the ASEAN Political-Security Community (APSC) Nyan Lynn.
The conference reviewed the implementation of APSC’s blueprint, which aims to ensure that all activities are responsive to the needs and priorities of ASEAN, based on dynamic changes in the region and the world.
The review is particularly important, as there only two years remain before ASEAN is scheduled to have completed its target to establish an ASEAN Community by 2015.
Nyan Lynn said that ASEAN Secretary General Le Luong Minh will report proposals made at the conference to leaders of the group’s member nations at the ASEAN Summit scheduled for October in Brunei.
ASEAN conference promotes cooperation in security, politics have 128 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at 2013-08-21 14:52:04. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.