- Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan presents gifts to needy families in Son La
- Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan presents gifts at Hoan My Da Nang Hospital
- Vice State President Nguyen Thi Doan presents gifts to social welfare beneficiaries in Phu Vang District, Thua Thien Hue Province
- Vice State President Nguyen Thi Doan presents gifts to beneficiary families
- Vice State President Nguyen Thi Doan presented gifts to children with blood-related diseases
(VOVworld)- Vice State President Nguyen Thi Doan on Thursday visited and presented 20 gifts worth 50 USD each to outstanding social beneficiaries in the Quang Ninh district of Quang Binh province.
In her address, Doan expressed her hope that local authorities would pay further attention to social beneficiaries:“On the occasion of War Invalids and Martyrs’ Day, July 27, I hope that local authorities would visit the invalids and effectively implement Party and State policies for social beneficiaries. We should pay attention to their accommodation, health insurance, treatment and living conditions. On behalf of the Party and State leaders, I wish Vietnamese heroic mothers and war invalids health”.
The same day, the Vice Chairman of the National Assembly Uong Chu Luu visited social beneficiaries in Bo Trach district, offered incense at the Martyrs Monument and visited the cemetery of the voluntary youth in Van Ninh commune.