- Art performance marks Day for AO/ dioxin victims
- Dinh Quan Agent Orange/ Dioxin Victims Association: Nearly VND2 Billion (or US$97,181.7) in Donations Solicited for AO Victims
- Efforts to ease the pain of Agent Orange/ Dioxin victims
- US chemical companies must be held responsible for Vietnamese Agent Orange/ Dioxin victims: FM spokesperson
- Exhibition on Agent Orange /dioxin victims and their fight for justice opens
(VOVworld) – Vietnam will hold an array of activities to mark the Day for Agent Orange/dioxin Victims on August 10 and the traditional day of the Vietnam Association of Victims of Agent Orange/dioxin, VAVA.
General Nguyen Van Rinh, VAVA President, said the activities would improve the community’s understanding of the consequences of the defoliant, encourage individuals and organizations inside and outside the country to get involved in resolving the aftermath of the war’s chemical effects, assist the victims, and support Vietnamese Agent Orange victims in their struggle for justice. The activities will raise the sense of national pride and responsibility of the Association’s staff as well as back AO victims and their relatives to overcome hardship and integrate back into society.