- Minister of Education and Training points to education quality improvement
- Provincial Armed Force: Holding 2007 ceremony for troops training phase
- Vocational Training Quality Improvement in Need of Effective Coordination and Cooperation amongst Stakeholders
- New training plan to improve healthcare
- Breakthrough in training high quality human resources
PANO – The Department of Military Training, under the General Staff of Vietnam People’s Army, reviewed its activities in the first six months of 2013 and worked out tasks to be implemented in the second half of the year.
Over the past year, the Department instructed its subordinate agencies to effectively guide the whole-army units to promote their troops’ combat training quality to meet the requirements of assigned tasks, including the celebration of the 70th founding anniversary of the People’s Army and the 2014 ASEAN Armies Rifle Meet.
Besides, it also provided training courses for officers at all levels and conducted comprehensive measures in building regular army units, contributing to reducing the number of offences of army regulations and traffic accidents in the whole army.
The Department also hammered out plans to direct all units to fulfil this year’s training schedules; closely follow troops’ ideological development while educating and disseminating the State’s laws and Party’s policies in order to minimize the number of serious discipline violations; fulfil the second recruitment drive in 2013; and build strong party organizations and strong units.
Translated by Van Hieu