- Tank Brigade 201’s technical tasks inspected
- Mobilize all forces to successfully implement the tasks in the year 2014
- Leadership towards successfully implementing the tasks of economy-society, national defense-security and organizing Party Congress at all levels in 2015
- Well implementing the task of people’s agitation and propagation in the new situation
- The Provincial People’s Committee implements the tasks of national defense and local military in 2013
PANO – Senior Lieutenant General Truong Quang Khanh, Deputy Minister of National Defence on July 6 chaired an online conference to revieve the results of the implementation of technical work in the first half of 2013 and put forward measures to implement tasks in the second half of the year.
At the conference, Lieutenant General Nguyen Chau Thanh, Director of the General Department of Technology said that since early this year, technical units in the whole army thoroughly grasped and well carried out tasks under the Instruction on technology, improved and updated weapons and technical materials for combat readiness, training and exercises. They also attached importance to improving their staff’s ability as well as promoted the movement, “Managing and exploiting weapons and technical equipments durably, safely and economically and traffic safety” (Movement 50).
Besides, technical cooperation between Vietnam’s Army and foreign armies has also been promoted.
Senior Lieutenant General Truong Quang Khanh praised efforts and achievements of the general department in the first six months.
The conference also put forward measures to carry out major technical tasks in the second half of this year. Accordingly, technical units will work with relevant organs and units to comprehensively carry out Decision 763 KL/QUTƯ of the Military Central Commission, improve weapons and technical materials for trainings, exercises, combat readiness training and flood and storm control as well as carry out major programs and projects.
Translated by Tran Hoai