- Exhibition on Vietnam’s island and sea cultural heritage
- Exhibition on ‘”Vietnam ‘ India Relations: Solidarity, Cooperation and Development'”
- Exhibition on Vietnam’s Maritime Cultural Heritage
- Exhibition confirms Vietnam’s sovereignty over Spratly and Paracel Archipelagos
- Photo exhibition on Vietnam festivals and culture in France
VietNamNet Bridge – The exhibition combined with workshop on Typography in Vietnam with the theme “Typography: How to read, learn and create” will be held at Manzi Art Space in Hanoi from August 1-12.
The works on display are handmade products.
Typography is a new art form in Vietnam, but has attracted the attention of young people. This exhibition is bringing together young people of all ages, from different professions but sharing a passion for typography.
With the message “understand to not break”, this event aims to help viewers have the opportunity to experience the exciting knowledge about Typography and practice to fill the gaps on Typography that many people face.
In the framework of the exhibition, two speakers Pham Dam Ca (a lecturer of the Hanoi Architecture University and consultant of the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology) and Ha Dung Hiep (FPT Arena lecturer) will share on the approach, working and training methods of Typography at an art talk at Manzi Art Space on August 3.
Some works at the exhibition: