- Qatar Airways launches Hanoi-Doha route
- Qatar Airways launches three-day global sale to more than 100 destinations worldwide
- Qatar Airways expanding Viet Nam network with 7 more flights
- Nestle announces new partnership with FC Barcelona
- Qatar Airways to operate four flights a week to Hanoi from November 1
The exhibition games will give FC Barcelona football fans an opportunity to see the Spanish La Liga Champions, also known as Barça to their fans, in action when they take on the Thai National Football Teamnational team in Bangkok on August 7, and an all-star team of the Malaysian League teame’s best players in Kuala Lumpur on August 10.
To help bring Qatar Airways’ 1.2 million Facebook fans closer to the “Blaugrana”, the airline has launched a contest giving a few lucky fans supporters the chance to win a trip of a lifetime to watch the some of the world’s best footballers in the world in action. Facebook fans can sign up for a chance to win great prizes, from signed T-shirts to VIP tickets to one of the games, to an invitation to meet the football players during a private autograph session.
The contest runs until July 31st. Find more information on Qatar Airways’ Facebook page at www.facebook.com/qatarairways
By Le Minh
Qatar Airways named official title sponsor of FC Barcelona Asia Tour have 163 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at 2013-07-18 23:48:36. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.